The game is still in Beta that means “under active development”.
A new reincarnation of Ancient Empires – the famous turn-based strategy game in a fantasy setting.
Tutorial – introduces you to the gameplay, characters, and world of Ancient Empires.
Story mode – once you’ve mastered the mechanics, put your knowledge to the test in a series of 8 demanding missions.
14 unique unit types with different abilities – take command of swordsmen, archers, catapults, golems, and even dragons and necromancers.
Custom Games (Skirmish) – choose from a variety of maps, set up the rules, and play with or against AI or human players via local, hot-seat play.
Different types of terrain (forest, mountains, water, etc.) give different bonuses for defense however slow down some units (except dragons of course :)).
– More animations.
– Map editor. Actually, it’s not just a map editor but rather a scenario editor where players can create their own campaigns.
– New campaigns. We are going to extend the existing storyline.
– New units and unit editor.
– Dynamic unit evolution – level up your units, unlock talents and skills.
– New graphics.
– New game mechanics (unit abilities, artifacts, magic, etc.)
– Online PvP.
Explore this article